PROVIDING OPPORTUNITY CHANGING LIVES
Opportunity to grow at all levels
• The three board members have developed managerial skills and gained executive experience.
• The current management team have overseen a return to profitability and recapitalisation in the past
four and a half years.
• In 2015 we initiated our learnership program under the guidance of the South African Institute of Stock
• NOAH is an accredited work place for the Financial Markets Practitioner learnership program.
• We financially support and provide practical workplace experience to young black South Africans
studying the Advanced Diploma in Financial Markets at UJ.
• We have had 8 participants (5 men and 3 women) in the program so far. 3 currently employed at
Employee Development and Support:
• Eshaan Singh started as an accountant, has risen to CFO and qualified as compliance officer.
• Thandi Nxumalo, once a tea lady, has developed into an accounting assistant.
• Harry Chauke has progressed from security guard to research salesman. NOAH has provided Harry
with financial assistance for the funding of his children’s university education. His son is poised to
qualify as CA(SA).