OUR STRATEGIC AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
NOAH Capital Markets offers a powerful and unique research product through its network of industry experts for South African Institutional Investors.
The company is majority black owned and managed and is a level 2 BBBEE contributor. Our network of sixteen independent
industry experts offer insights in the fields of sustainability, economics, politics, commodities and equity
research on companies in the consumer, tobacco, telecoms, property and mining sectors.
Voted as the Top Small Black Broker in SA by our clients in the 2020 FM Survey
WHY CHOOSE US
NOAH Capital Markets offers a powerful and unique research product through its network of industry experts. The company is 52% owned by the NOAH Rainbow Trust, benefitting black employees and is a level 2 BBBEE contributor. We aspire to be the preeminent empowerment broker in the South African equity market, delivering a value added, relevant and insightful research product to our clients daily. We are passionate about our people. Our board is 2/3 black and all black employees are shareholders through the trust.
- Not all things to all people
- Deep roots
- Differentianted research offering
- Not conflicted
- Uniquely positioned
PROVIDING OPPORTUNITY, CHANGING LIVES
Opportunity to grow at all levels
• All staff have grown their respective skill sets and experience at NOAH.
• Lives have been changed through educating children, building family homes and the creation of safe living and learning environments.
• We are constantly looking to develop our people and provide opportunities for growth at NOAH.